Monday, August 1, 2011

Changing It Up A Bit…

So, it’s becoming obvious to me that planning to work out after getting home from work (at least my running plan) simply doesn’t happen most of the time, so it’s time to try a new tactic.

I’m going to (GASP!!) get up early two mornings a week, and run BEFORE work.  Yup, that’s right – setting my alarm an hour and a half earlier, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Getting into my gear and sneaks, dropping the treadmill, and getting it done.  My third running day will be Sunday, which is most often my “free” day of the weekend.

I’m going to start this tomorrow morning – I’m feeling really guilty right now about having found yet another excuse to not work out after I got home tonight.  I’m entirely too good at it, and that’s not a talent I’m proud to claim.

Monday-Wednesday-Friday will be my learn-to-yoga nights, and, yes, I am going to continue to schedule that for evenings, at least for now – shouldn’t be as bad as getting myself on the ‘mill, as I don’t need to put on shoes.

Saturdays will be rest days – well, sort of; the house has to get cleaned sometimes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...