Sunday, July 3, 2011

Posting A Loss For The First Time In A While…

So I’ve been slowly bouncing upwards over the past few weeks again, which is why I haven’t been updating my progress page – I’ve been somewhat ashamed of myself…

Of course, it’s really tough to get in a workout when you leave the house at 7 am, and don’t get home until nearly 8 pm…  Fortunately, I’ve gotten the last bits of that project kicked out, and hope to be looking at a more normal schedule that will let me get onto the treadmill more regularly – yes, treadmill – it was nearly 100 degrees where I live today.  In fact, I only just opened up the windows again within the last half hour (it’s after midnight now).

I have to say, I’ve also been being a bad #fitblogger…  I haven’t been taking the time to post updates here.  I’ve had some good ideas hit me, but usually when I’ve gone to bed for the night, or when I’m driving to work – not the most conducive times to write a blog entry, right?  I did note down some of the ideas I had, but they’ve since lost relevance…

I’m really excited for the #fitblog meetup next weekend, though – it will really be great to meet some of the successful bloggers in my area.  I’m hoping that they will rub off on me to some extent…  Winking smile  At the very least, it will help restore my enthusiasm for the journey, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...