Friday, July 29, 2011

Tomorrow Is A Brand-New Day (1)…

I’ve been in a funk for just over a week now…  Not sure what caused it – most likely just another random acyclical shift in the chemically imbalanced miasma that is my brain.  At any rate, I’ve not felt worthy of doing things to take care of myself, like exercising and eating healthfully.

I think I’m finally coming out of it, though – starting to feel more like making an effort again, so I’ve decided it’s time to get back on track with #7daychip and #5kin100days.  Tomorrow is Day 1 of my #7daychip, and I’ll start back to the 5K program on Sunday, as tomorrow must be devoted to housecleaning, which has been somewhat neglected lately, as well…

So, tomorrow morning, I’m going to “pick myself up, dust myself off, and start all over again” with a weight and measurement check-in.  It’s time to stop feeling sorry for myself…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...