Thursday, May 5, 2011

Scattered….

Shedooby, scattered, scattered…

I’m sort of scaring myself tonight – I think it’s too soon for the endorphins to be kicking in!  So…  why do I feel like my brain is bouncing faster than the ball in the 786th level of a Pong game (now I’m dating myself…  Disappointed smile)

I’m way under my target calories tonight, too, but not really hungry…  Haven’t felt like this, really, since the distant past when I would abuse substances that would keep me awake for days.  Hmmm… Hope I can shut my brain off when it’s time to go to bed.

I’m rambling tonight, too….  I had all sorts of good ideas for blog topics earlier… When I was too stinkin’ busy to write them down, of course!

Anyway, Day 3 is done, successfully…  Ready for Day 1 tomorrow!  Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...