Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Building With Planks

FitBlog Chats

Yes, I’m a day late (aren’t I always?  Thinking smile )…  But, as of today, I am joining the #Fitblog Planks Challenge.

I just performed my initial test – I really suck at these!  I was able to hold proper position for 16.5 seconds.  For the purposes of this challenge, and for simplicity’s sake, I’m going to round this to 15 seconds

My goal over the course of this challenge will be to hold a plank for two minutes or more.  I will work on this at least four times per week, and will try to increase my time by at least five seconds

I’ve added a page to my site called “Planks Challenge” where I’ll post my progress!

If you’re interested in joining me in this challenge, you can find all of the information you need to get started at http://fitblogchats.com/about/challenges-and-special-projects/planks-challenge/.  Let’s do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...