Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Light At The Beginning Of The Tunnel…

The past three weeks have been seriously filled with emotional upheavals, but I think I’m finally in a good space to start making some serious progress.  Over the last couple of days, the numbers seem to agree with me too!  If you take a look at my progress page, you’ll see what I mean…  Open-mouthed smile  I’m actually feeling a bit giddy!

Even though I’m really tired tonight, having dealt with an unexpected IT crisis today that required me to make an unexpected 130-mile trip to the client site to fix it, I thought I should take the time to start getting back to posting in this very public journal.  It really does help to talk to all of you, even though I’ve never met you, so I recognize that this is something I should try to do regularly.

I’m just wrapping up Day 5 in my quest for my first #7daychip, and I’m building another great support group via the #fitblog community.  I’ve restarted the #fitblog planks challenge, and will update here tomorrow with tonight’s progress.  Finally, I’ll be taking part in Brad Gansberg’s #5Kin100Days program, starting next week!

Good night, and thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...