Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Reflections–The Last One!

I just finished filling out my #gothedist worksheet for this year – I made my goal by a couple of tenths of a mile – my decision to start walking around the building on a regular basis while at work paid off!  Just ordered both of my “rewards” for the year…  I never cease to amaze myself!

I have to admit – this past year, I counted every bit of walking/running/hiking I did, whether it was intentional or coincidental.  This year, I’m changing that – I’m only counting intentional mileage.  So, if I get up and take a walk around the building while at work for the sake of having a walk, that counts – walking to another department to do my job does not.  I’m also increasing my mileage goal by five miles per week each quarter.  In Q1, I’m shooting for 15 miles per week, then 20 for Q2, and so on.

Wish me perseverance and motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...