Saturday, April 16, 2011

What Are My Goals?

1)  To be fit enough to get scuba-certified – I love being underwater, but am currently limited to snorkeling and snuba.  My dream is to night-dive with the mantas off of Kona.

2)  To fit comfortably into my size-10 leather pants – I’ve never worn them!

3)  To be able to buy and fit into Victoria’s Secret underwear – now THERE’s something that is good for one’s self-esteem!

4)  To RUN – not walk, not shuffle, not jog – a 5K, 10K, half, full….  Humanity’s closest thing to flight.

5)  To try surfing – right now, at this size, my balance sucks!

6)  To find something good about myself…  Other than my brain, that is, because that’s become something that benefits others more than myself.

7)  To be happy…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...