Monday, April 4, 2011

My Get-Up-And-Go Got Up And Went Somewhere Without Me…

Today was a nice day – got out of the house, and did some geocaching…  A gorgeous day for a drive through the hills of North Livermore.

Then I got home…  I started thinking about work, and how I really should be doing some, since the client has fewer staff using the systems at night on a weekend.  Did I manage it?  Uh, not even close – I didn’t even manage to get some things done that needed to be done for me.

I have absolutely no energy right now…  I know it’s a symptom of my disease, and I’m under treatment, but sometimes that treatment seems to fall short.  Enthusiasm for life wanes, and I just find I want to veg out on the couch.  Heck, I barely even feel like I have the mental fortitude to write here.

I could just go to bed…  But, I know from experience, that this won’t address the issue – I’ll lie awake for hours when I feel like this, with thoughts of absolutely no consequence rushing through my brain.

I’m working on finding an answer, but it’s a long slow process – I know it’s not going to happen overnight, but, in the meantime, I have to find my way in the dark.  It’s not going to be easy…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...