Saturday, July 14, 2012

Such A Blast!!

Today’s running event, while not quite a full 5K, was a total blast!

As I type this, the video is downloading from my camera, so that I can build a montage of the experience.  The Color Run is so much more than a running event; that’s the best word for it – an experience.

If you have an opportunity to participate in one of these, I highly recommend it.  You can find out where they are taking place at www.thecolorrun.com.  If one is not offered near you, then start asking for one – that’s how they decide where to add them!

This is not an event for the sake of competition – it’s about having fun, and bringing your “inner child” back to life.  It’s about pure joy!

I hope to have the video ready for tomorrow’s post…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...