Thursday, July 12, 2012

Habits I Need To Get Back Into, Episode 1

I’ve really slacked off on menu planning while I was on hiatus, and I need to get back to doing it as quickly as possible.

Over the past few months, there have been far too many impulse buys on my shopping trips, as well as a plethora of sins when dining out and ordering in.  I’ve also been slacking on cooking healthy meals, and the results have not been pleasant.

It’s been a while, so I guess I need to start by taking a new fridge and freezer inventory, then figure out what we’re eating for the next week.  From there, I can build a shopping list for tomorrow’s after-work stops.

What’s your process for keeping dietary indulgences at bay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...