Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Musta Got Lost

…  or lost my mind for a while…

Started last week… or maybe before that, I can’t remember…

I’ve been feeling so lethargic that I feel as if I’m fighting my way through molasses, both physically and mentally.  There was one shining day of clarity, this past Sunday, when I took part in the See Jane Run 5K, and actually managed to run for 7 minutes of it as part of my #5kin100days workout.  That day, I was on top of the world, and felt I could do almost anything.

Then I crashed again.  Been #TOTW (Totally Off The Wagon) for the last couple of days, eating everything bad for me in sight, and haven’t worked out at ALL since the race Sunday morning.

However…  I’ve decided I need to STOP feeling sorry for myself (I’m not even sure what that’s about this time, other than maybe feeling lonely for my hubby, who flew off to Toronto to visit his folks for a week – more on this later).  I’ve scheduled my next #5kin100days workout for tomorrow, so I’ll get up and eat breakfast, then strap on the sneakers.  I’m also going to get back to logging my food intake, and try eating more mindfully (which reminds me of another post I was wanting to write).

Oh – I’m going to try to keep up with this blogging business a bit more, too.  I want to commit to an entry at least every other day, because I find it’s really helpful to get things off my chest here.

And maybe, just maybe…  I can get some pounds off my butt, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...