Monday, September 3, 2012

But Seriously…

OK, it’s already September, and I haven’t made a whole lot of progress with my weight loss…  I have, however, made great strides in my mental and emotional well-being, so life has not been completely wasted this past nine months…

I’m really in a place where I think I might actually be able to start being really happy just being me – regardless of what that me looks like at any given time.  Maybe, just maybe, with that sort of attitude, I will be able to see exercise as a way to reward my body for the good things it can do, instead of a chore.

I’m the type of person that will procrastinate on chores any way I can, regardless of whether it’s cleaning the house or moving my body in some fashion.  Sometimes, even typing out a blog entry feels like a chore, which is why I don’t do it as often as I’d like.  For instance, I started this post two days ago!

OK, I guess I need to go listen to my hypnotherapy session on “Turning Procrastination Into Motivation”…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...