Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Best-Laid Plans…

I was really looking forward to a good walk with the pup this evening, and then some yoga, and a #5kin100days session tomorrow…

Then I got rear-ended on the way home from work.  At least the car appears driveable (I was able to make it home after dealing with CHP and the requisite information swap), but I am making some rather disconcerting crunching noises now.  I’m going to hit Urgent Care in the morning, after another previously-scheduled medical appointement.

I’ve been a passenger in a vehicle that was hit from behind – the next day AIN’T fun.  And this guy hit me pretty hard…

2012-01-04_16-43-00_720   My car…

And his…2012-01-04_16-43-09_762

 

 

 

 

Anyway, my workout plans are now tabled until I find out why I’m sounding like Rice Crispies…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will respond as quickly as I can...